Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Reinhard Pötz <re...@apache.org> on 2008/12/18 09:22:16 UTC

[summary][vote] Release Cocoon 3.0.0-alpha-1

Reinhard Pötz wrote:
> I've prepared the artifacts for the release of Cocoon 3.0.0-alpha-1.
>
> You can find the staged files for all modules (sources, binaries,
> javadocs, checksums, gpg signatures) at
> http://people.apache.org/builds/cocoon/
>
> SVN tags of all these artifacts can be found at
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/cocoon3/tags/
>
> The general distribution artifacts (tar, zip) can be found at
> http://people.apache.org/~reinhard/cocoon-staging/
>
> I want to stress again that this is an alpha release. This means that we
> are free to change contracts without following any deprecation rules.
>
> This majority vote stays open for _at least_ 72 hours.

Thanks for voting guys!

Up to now there were 4 positive votes and no negative one. This means
that the release of Cocoon 3.0.0-alpha-1 was accepted.

I will take care of pushing the release artifacts to the appropriate
locations, updating the website and writing an announcement message next
week.

Re: [summary][vote] Release Cocoon 3.0.0-alpha-1

Posted by Reinhard Pötz <re...@apache.org>.
Reinhard Pötz wrote:
> Reinhard Pötz wrote:
>> I've prepared the artifacts for the release of Cocoon 3.0.0-alpha-1.
>>
>> You can find the staged files for all modules (sources, binaries,
>> javadocs, checksums, gpg signatures) at
>> http://people.apache.org/builds/cocoon/
>>
>> SVN tags of all these artifacts can be found at
>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/cocoon3/tags/
>>
>> The general distribution artifacts (tar, zip) can be found at
>> http://people.apache.org/~reinhard/cocoon-staging/
>>
>> I want to stress again that this is an alpha release. This means that we
>> are free to change contracts without following any deprecation rules.
>>
>> This majority vote stays open for _at least_ 72 hours.
>
> Thanks for voting guys!
>
> Up to now there were 4 positive votes and no negative one. This means
> that the release of Cocoon 3.0.0-alpha-1 was accepted.
>
> I will take care of pushing the release artifacts to the appropriate
> locations, updating the website and writing an announcement message next
> week.

Sorry, that I haven't had time to work on the mentioned tasks yet but I
was ill over my Christmas holidays. I will hopefully have some time to
do the publishing tasks very soon.