Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by ni...@tcs.com on 2005/01/25 13:09:34 UTC

Prob using cactus

Hi

I am using Cactus (jakarta-cactus-13-1.6.1)  in my project.

Also Struts 1.2.4 , Jboss 1.0.4, j2sdk1.4.2_06 and eclipse 3.0.1  is being
used , bt not able to run  cactus test cases successfully.
I get an error :

java.lang.ClassCastException
at
servletunit.struts.CactusStrutsTestCase.getActualForward(CactusStrutsTestCase.java:559)

I tried to debug and find out the prob but cudn't do so.

The test case  for login is like :::

            addRequestParameter("username","x");
                addRequestParameter("password","y");

                addRequestParameter("method","login");
                setRequestPathInfo("x/y.do", "/y.do?method=login");

                setActionServlet(servlet);
                super.actionServletIsInitialized = true;

                actionPerform();
                verifyForward("welcome");
                verifyForwardPath("/WEB-INF/pages/x/Welcome.jsp");
        assertEquals("x", getSession().getAttribute("user"));
              verifyNoActionErrors();

Actually i am using my own action servlet in the project and to give the
correct servlet ,i set it.
I tried out all the possibilities bt cudnt find the solution to it.
Plz help me out in this regard.

Thanks and regards,
Nidhi Kawatra
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
D4, Sector 3
Noida - 201301,Uttar Pradesh
India
Mailto: nidhi.kawatra@tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com

Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information.   If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited.   If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you

RE: Prob using cactus

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Hi Nidhi,

Have you tried asking on the StrutsTestCase project's mailing list?

Thanks
-Vincent