Posted to users@maven.apache.org by jeff mutonho <ej...@yahoo.com> on 2004/08/30 07:49:38 UTC

Altering where compiled classes should be copied to.

I'm using the war plugin to create a war for my web project.How do I tell the plugin to copy the compiled code to a different directory instead of  .../target/classes

jeff mutonho

Re: Altering where compiled classes should be copied to.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
change maven.build.dest: but why do you need it?

If you want them in target/WEBAPP-NAME/WEB-INF/classes, war:webapp
does that (which war:war calls)

If you want them put back into your source directory, war:inplace.

- Brett