Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by John Skinner <jo...@appcore.com> on 2013/09/06 00:16:25 UTC

VMware DomainRouter

Hello list,

I just setup a CloudStack 4.1 environment with vSphere 5.1. Everything seems to be working ok for the most part. However, I have noticed that my domain routers are getting created with a management IP address for the control network instead of a control network IP address (the link local IP addresses). Is this expected behavior?

Re: VMware DomainRouter

Posted by John Skinner <jo...@appcore.com>.
Awesome. Thank you.

Posted by "Musayev, Ilya" <im...@webmd.net>.

Re: VMware DomainRouter

Posted by John Skinner <jo...@appcore.com>.

Re: VMware DomainRouter

Re: VMware DomainRouter

Posted by John Skinner <jo...@appcore.com>.

Re: VMware DomainRouter

Posted by Kirk Kosinski <ki...@gmail.com>.

Re: VMware DomainRouter

Posted by Jayapal Reddy Uradi <ja...@citrix.com>.

RE: VMware DomainRouter

Posted by "Musayev, Ilya" <im...@webmd.net>.
Michael,

If I'm not mistaken, the convenience RPMs provided on apt-get.eu are containing nonoss as well, so no need to build from source :)

Regards
ilya

RE: VMware DomainRouter

Posted by Michael Phillips <mp...@hotmail.com>.

RE: VMware DomainRouter

Posted by Michael Phillips <mp...@hotmail.com>.
I am curious as to which vim25.jar you included..the one from the 4.1 or 5.1 SDK?

Re: VMware DomainRouter

RE: VMware DomainRouter

Posted by "Musayev, Ilya" <im...@webmd.net>.