Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Dominik Stadler <do...@gmx.at> on 2014/11/05 22:12:20 UTC

Re: Error- Illigle name chartor while creating xls using xml streaming

Hi,

To be honest it is very hard to see much based on this code-example,
there is a lot of stuff being done and the incoming data is not
included, so it's very hard to debug further without a self-contained
test/sample-file.

Maybe you can reduce the code to be a self-contained unit test
together with a non-confidential sample-file?

Thanks... Dominik.

Posted by Dominik Stadler <do...@gmx.at>.
Hi,

Yes, having the source code that re-creates the problem will help to
try to reproduce and see if there is a possible fix. The resulting
file alone will likely not be enough, the actual code to create it is
more useful. Best if it is a self-contained unit-test that can be run
independendly.

Dominik.