Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Himanshu Ghai <hi...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/31 19:30:26 UTC

problem with remote beanshell configuration

Greetings Jmeter users,

In the jmeter.properties file under beanshell configuration we included a
modified startup.bsh file. Also changed the init
configuration. Everything works alright as expected if we launch the test
locally. However when we start the test from
a remote machine, the server initialization file under beanshell
configuration isn't executed.

I have been struggling with it for a while..any help is appreciated..

Thanks
Himanshu

Re: problem with remote beanshell configuration

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 23 September 2010 18:11, Himanshu Ghai <hi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This is resolved..Thanks Sebb.. There is a related problem that I face
> now.

Please start a new thread for a new problem.

Re: problem with remote beanshell configuration

Posted by Himanshu Ghai <hi...@gmail.com>.
This is resolved..Thanks Sebb.. There is a related problem that I face
now..The http
server started with beanshell.server.port=9000 does not start when I execute
the tests remotely. I tried giving this property on command line as
-Jbeanshell.server.port=9000 but didn't help.

Posted by Himanshu Ghai <hi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Himanshu Ghai <hi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.