Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/08 10:35:18 UTC

Shipping cost estimate and quantity breaks

Hi,

I am configuring shipping cost estimates for my website with the help of
DemoShipping.xml. In the demo data I found all the quantity breaks are
same except quantityBreakId. Do we need separate quantity break for each
ShipmentCostEstimate entry? Also in demo data I see fromQuantity and
thruQuantity as 0.0. Does it mean that it will match any weight for the
shipment?

Thanks,

Raj

Re: Shipping cost estimate and quantity breaks

Posted by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, it is weight break not quantity break.

Posted by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com>.