Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Sie, Yang" <ya...@fmr.com> on 2006/04/03 20:18:50 UTC

ConcurrentModificationException

Hello All:

I saw this error in both my Tomcat and WebSphere 5.0 when I use JS2.
Anyone has any idea what this is about? However, it does not seem to
hurt anything. Everything seems to be working fine from what I can see.

---Yang

[Thread-1] ERROR org.apache.jetspeed.cache.file.FileCache - FileCache
Scanner: Error in iteration...
at java.util.HashMap$HashIterator.nextEntry(HashMap.java:782)
at java.util.HashMap$ValueIterator.next(HashMap.java:812)
at
org.apache.jetspeed.cache.file.FileCache$FileCacheScanner.run(FileCache.
java :401)

Re: ConcurrentModificationException

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
Sie, Yang wrote:
> Hello All:
>
> I saw this error in both my Tomcat and WebSphere 5.0 when I use JS2.
> Anyone has any idea what this is about? However, it does not seem to
> hurt anything. Everything seems to be working fine from what I can see.
>
> ---Yang
>

> [Thread-1] ERROR org.apache.jetspeed.cache.file.FileCache - FileCache
> Scanner: Error in iteration...
> at java.util.HashMap$HashIterator.nextEntry(HashMap.java:782)
> at java.util.HashMap$ValueIterator.next(HashMap.java:812)
> at
> org.apache.jetspeed.cache.file.FileCache$FileCacheScanner.run(FileCache.
> java :401)

Fail fast iterators.
I'll get a patch in today, check the commits on the dev list