Posted to builds@apache.org by Andreas Lehmkühler <an...@lehmi.de> on 2009/07/05 22:18:06 UTC

Re: PDFBOX-build: not more executor?

Hi,

the hudson PDFBOX-build #350 is stuck again and somethings needs a kick.

Thanks in advance,

Andreas Lehmkühler

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

2009/7/5 Andreas Lehmkühler <an...@lehmi.de>:
> the hudson PDFBOX-build #350 is stuck again and somethings needs a kick.

Done.

The builds that blocked the queue were james-server-trunk #614 [1] and
james-server-trunk-m2 #971 [2]. I killed them both as they had been
stuck for over a day.

[1] http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/view/James/job/james-server-trunk/614/
[2] http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/view/James/job/james-server-trunk-m2/971

BR,