Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Paul Querna <ch...@force-elite.com> on 2005/01/03 08:42:58 UTC

Re: svn commit: r106229 - /httpd/site/branches/css-test

André Malo wrote:
> * Yoshiki Hayashi <yo...@xemacs.org> wrote:
>

>>++1.  I'm ready to help, too.  I was playing with web site
>>documentation to start providing translation of those pages
>>and wondered why we haven't moved to CSS yet.
>

> Just wanted to let you know: I've talked to the guy, who made a lot of base
> design work for the docs layout (Gernot Winkler) and asked him, if he
> could do some outlines for the website, too. If this is ok for you -- he'd
> start working on it mid/late december.
>
> nd

Just a ping, has there been any progress on this?

Thanks,

-Paul

Re: new website, was Re: svn commit: r106229 - /httpd/site/branches/css-test

Posted by André Malo <nd...@perlig.de>.
* Paul Querna wrote:

> Another ping, it is nearing the end of February :)
>
> If he is busy, thats fine, I was just holding off on playing with it
> myself if someone who knows more was going to hack on it...

Last week we've talked on the phone about the stuff.
I'm feeling a bit uncomfortable to say again, that he's working on it - but
he does (and he *is* busy, thatswhy this is so slow...)

Hmmm. Hmmm. Perhaps we shouldn't hold on the development and decide later,
which version we should take?

nd
--
"Das Verhalten von Gates hatte mir bewiesen, dass ich auf ihn und seine
beiden Gefährten nicht zu zählen brauchte" -- Karl May, "Winnetou III"

Im Westen was neues: <http://pub.perlig.de/books.html#apache2>

new website, was Re: svn commit: r106229 - /httpd/site/branches/css-test

Posted by Paul Querna <ch...@force-elite.com>.

Posted by André Malo <nd...@perlig.de>.

Winnetous Erbe: <http://pub.perlig.de/books.html#apache2>