Posted to dev@hama.apache.org by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org> on 2013/05/27 23:33:50 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome MaoYuan Xian as a new committer of Apache Hama

The Hama PMC is pleased to announce MaoYuan Xian as a new committer of
Hama. MaoYuan Xian has been contributing nice patches in recent months
and We look forward to his continuing involvement with Hama.

Congrats, MaoYuan.

P.S., please send a signed ICLA[1] either by postal mail, fax or by
emailing a scan of the signed copy to secretary@apache.org (cc'ing me,
so that I can request your ASF account).

1. http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
@eddieyoon

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome MaoYuan Xian as a new committer of Apache Hama

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
Welcome onboard!!
Tommaso

Posted by Suraj Menon <su...@apache.org>.