Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org> on 2012/08/27 19:22:50 UTC

Help with 3.4.1 announcement questions on blog

By default blog questions are held for moderation.  I just checked and
we had quite a few comments.   I let the non-spam ones through:

https://blogs.apache.org/OOo/entry/announcing_apache_openoffice_3_41#comments

I responded to one, but since there are a few of them I could use some
help responding.  Note:  no Roller account is required to respond to a
comment.

Thanks!

-Rob

Re: Help with 3.4.1 announcement questions on blog

Posted by drew <dr...@baseanswers.com>.
On Mon, 2012-08-27 at 14:16 -0400, Rob Weir wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 1:43 PM, drew <dr...@baseanswers.com> wrote:
> > On Mon, 2012-08-27 at 13:22 -0400, Rob Weir wrote:
> >> By default blog questions are held for moderation.  I just checked and
> >> we had quite a few comments.   I let the non-spam ones through:
> >>
> >> https://blogs.apache.org/OOo/entry/announcing_apache_openoffice_3_41#comments
> >>
> >> I responded to one, but since there are a few of them I could use some
> >> help responding.  Note:  no Roller account is required to respond to a
> >> comment.
> >>
> >> Thanks!
> >>
> >> -Rob
> >>

> > Darn - there are a few - are you sure about anyone being able to comment
> > - I'm there right now and can't see a way to reply (I see two for which
> > I could do so right off)
> >

> Scroll to the bottom of the page.  Do you see the "Post a comment" area?
>
> You should be able to post a response, however the response itself
> will be held for moderation.

Got it - I was looking to reply, threaded style, to specific comments..

Thanks

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.

Posted by drew <dr...@baseanswers.com>.