Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Michael Fortin <mi...@m410.us> on 2011/04/23 20:38:07 UTC

0.8.0 thrift api?

Hi,
Were can I find the thrift api documentation for 0.8?  What's in the wiki is only for <=7.  I'm especially inserted in the new query and counter api's.  That's accessible via thrift, right?

Thanks,
Mike

Re: 0.8.0 thrift api?

Posted by Kirk Peterson <ne...@gmail.com>.
The best documentation (imo) for the Thrift API, is the cassandra.thrift
file in the 'interface' subdirectory of the releas. Because cassandra.thrift
is used to generate client bindings, it is always up to date, and usually
well commented. The wiki lags behind, but sometimes will have more details
on a specific topic.

cheers,
-kirk

--
⑆gmail.com⑆necrobious⑈

Re: 0.8.0 thrift api?

Posted by Michael Fortin <mi...@m410.us>.
Thanks for the replies, Krik & Robert.  I should be able to work with that.

cheers,
Mike

Re: 0.8.0 thrift api?

Posted by Robert Jackson <ro...@promedicalinc.com>.