Posted to user@ode.apache.org by dawg <zo...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/09 16:56:42 UTC

Invoking multiple operations on a partner link

Hi,

I have a partner link service which has several operations. In my process I
have two invoke activities one after the other that are calling different
operations from external service. In the log I can see the following:

1. For the first service invocation:
Invoking a partner operation: SetAVTransportURI
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | The service to invoke is the external
service
{http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/XBMC__M-1468967508_AVTransport}MediaRenderer_AVTransportService:MediaRenderer_AVTransportPort
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Create a new ServiceClient for
axis_service_for_{http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/XBMC__M-1468967508_AVTransport}MediaRenderer_AVTransportService#MediaRenderer_AVTransportPort_hqejbhcnphr4tdsjx6v1td

2. For the second service invocation:

Invoking a partner operation: Play
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | The service to invoke is the external
service
{http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/XBMC__M-1468967508_AVTransport}MediaRenderer_AVTransportService:MediaRenderer_AVTransportPort
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Create a new ServiceClient for
axis_service_for_{http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/XBMC__M-1468967508_AVTransport}MediaRenderer_AVTransportService#MediaRenderer_AVTransportPort_hqejbhcnphr4tdsjx6v1td
ERROR - GeronimoLog.error(108) | Error sending message to Axis2 for ODE mex
{PartnerRoleMex#hqejbhcnphr4tdsjx6v1tg [PID
{http://enterprise.netbeans.org/bpel/MediaComposite1/MediaComposite1}MediaComposite1-60]
calling null.Play(...)}
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Two services cannot have same name.  A service
with the
axis_service_for_{http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/XBMC__M-1468967508_AVTransport}MediaRenderer_AVTransportService#MediaRenderer_AVTransportPort_hqejbhcnphr4tdsjx6v1td
name already exists in the system.

What is wrong here?

Thanks,
Dawg

Re: Invoking multiple operations on a partner link

Posted by dawg <zo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for that. Tried with ODE 2.0 and it worked. Not sure what might not
work there though...

Posted by Alexis Midon <al...@gmail.com>.
it seems you hit this bug: