Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by jjjjj jjjjjj <ko...@yahoo.com> on 2010/06/12 15:38:20 UTC

Fw: Some_General_Question_About_Tomcat_instead of_GF

Dear TomCat Developer,Hello
At the first I must say congratulation to you because your product is very good,but I have some question

Would you please tell me that we can use tomcat instead of GlassFish or no?(Yes/No Why?)
Which of  JSF or Struts is more compatible with tomcat?
Please say to me something about maven,Is this a project management table or no ,What is this ?

Thank you for your reply
/* If I send it to wrong mail_ID, Please Write Back the true one

yours sincerely
(I am a young software developer from Asia and English is not my first language and My name is Pouya)