Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Dasa Paddock <dp...@esri.com> on 2012/08/21 21:36:08 UTC

Re: Apache Flex download page/mirrors on Safari

Safari 5.1 on OS X 10.6 is still not getting the right downloads for these urls. It just downloads a 13KB file instead of showing the list of mirrors.

From: http://incubator.apache.org/flex/download.html

http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/incubator/flex/4.8.0-incubating/apache-flex-sdk-4.8.0-incubating-src.tar.gz
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/incubator/flex/4.8.0-incubating/binaries/apache-flex-sdk-4.8.0-incubating-bin.tar.gz

--Dasa

Posted by Om <bi...@gmail.com>.
Dasa,

Can you please log a JIRA ticket for this (with a link to this
discussion)?  I think the solution is known, but has not been fixed on the
site yet.

Thanks,
Om