Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus <Sc...@lotus.com> on 2000/10/04 16:48:20 UTC

RE: [C2] Short TODO list [was CLI almost there]

Well, I'm about 30 emails behind Davanum right now.

I did a bunch of work last night on the extension mechanism.  I should now
be fully functional.  Davanum has meanwhile submitted a bunch of patches,
which I have to look at and coordinate with the work I just did, or see if
they still make sense.

-scott

                    Davanum
                    Srinivas             To:     cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org
                    <dims@yahoo.c        cc:     (bcc: Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus)
                    om>                  Subject:     RE: [C2] Short TODO list [was CLI almost there]

                    10/03/2000
                    06:18 AM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    cocoon-dev

Sebastien,

Thanks for your input. Will change the code as you suggested. We still have
to wait for Scott till
we can test anything. My effort was to give Scott something to work with.

Thanks,
dims