Posted to dev@perl.apache.org by Perrin Harkins <pe...@elem.com> on 2014/01/02 01:26:58 UTC

Re: Please delete old releases from mirroring system

FYI.  I deleted the -current stuff and fixed the other issues.  The
links on our download page on perl.apache.org are currently pretty
broken, but they were broken long before I made these changes.  Looks
like they were never fixed after hosting of releases moved off
perl.apache.org.  I'll see if I can fix them soon.  My feeling is that
everyone gets mod_perl from CPAN, so it doesn't make much difference,
but it looks bad.

- Perrin

Posted by Fred Moyer <fr...@redhotpenguin.com>.
Thanks. When I released 2.0.8, there was a problem with the rsync from
people.apache.org to the download sites. I pinged infra@apache.org
twice about it but didn't get a response.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

http://www.apache.org/dev/release-download-pages

Posted by Perrin Harkins <pe...@elem.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.