Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/27 16:44:05 UTC

Re: Bug with on outflow

By the way, I tried switching from the AsyncWeb transports back to the
commons-http (I edited my axis2.xml)

I still got the same errors. I think this must be something to do with
how we are enabling RM on outflow, or maybe in the Sandesha2 code.

Anyway I'll try and trace it through, I just thought I'd keep you updated.

Paul

Paul Fremantle

http://bloglines.com/blog/paulfremantle
paul@wso2.com