Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2020/11/19 18:31:20 UTC

[RESULT] VOTE: Merge HBASE-18070 "Enable memstore replication for meta replica" to master and then back to branch-2" (Was "HEAD-UP: Merging HBASE-18070 "Enable memstore replication for meta replica" to master and then back to branch-2")

With 5 binding and 1 non-binding votes in favor and no votes against, this
vote to merge passes.
Thanks to all who participated.