Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ma...@Tietoenator.com on 2004/02/10 13:12:13 UTC

Setter method signature when using the 'indexed' parameter of 'ht ml:checkbox'

   Hi,

I have a checkbox inside a collection which is iterated inside JSP page.
Thus I must index the checkboxes to be able to tell which ones are checked.
However, I have been unable to find out which signature the corresponding
setter method of the actionform should have. I think I have tried all the
obvious ones and more... Could you please help?

  --markus