Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by David You <Da...@hds.com> on 2003/03/27 20:02:10 UTC

Velocimacro question.

Hi, I have a question about Velocimacro.

I am using velocity 1.3 right now
everything works fine on Tomcat with jdk1.4 using file resource loader on
Win 2000.

However, when I use IPlanet with jdk1.2 and class resource loader on
Solaris, the changes in the macroLibrary.vm never got updated
So I am asking if the class resouce loader stores sth on the disk?
because when I check the velocity.log, it shows "Velocimacro : adding VMs
from VM library template : macrosLibrary.vm"
"ResourceManager : found macrosLibrary.vm with loader
org.apache.velocity.runtime.resource.loader.ClasspathResourceLoader"

and no matter what I changed the macrosLibrary.vm in my jar file, nothing
got changed. It always read the original macros, no matter I add more or
delete some.

thanks
David