Posted to user@flume.apache.org by Jeff Lord <jl...@cloudera.com> on 2014/03/03 18:15:47 UTC

Re: move file as they are with flume

Are you using the spooling directory source?
We added the ability to just set the basename of a file (without
absolute path) in FLUME-2056. Allow SpoolDir to pass just the filename
that is the source of an event.

Posted by Iván Fernández Perea <iv...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jeff,

we are using spooling directory source. Finally we have coded our own
interceptor to add the basename to our events. In the next flume release,
we'll use the basename key as you suggested.

Many thanks,
Iván.

--
Visit my blog: