Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "Vishal.Arora" <vi...@value-one.com> on 2010/08/03 13:57:55 UTC

Re: want to display elevated results on my display result screen differently.

Suppose i have elevate.xml file and i elevate the ID :- Artist:11650  and
Artist:510 when i search for corgan
this is elevate File
	<elevate>
   		<query text="corgan">
        			<doc id="Artist:11650" /><!-- the Smashing Pumpkins -->
        			<doc id="Artist:510" /><!-- Green Day -->
       		 	<doc id="Artist:35656" exclude="true" /><!-- Starchildren -->
    		</query>
  		<!-- others queries... -->
	</elevate>

Is there any way (query parameter) which give us clue which ids are elevated
when actual search done for corgan

When we search than the result xml structure is same as normal search
without elevation. I want to display elevated results on my display result
screen differently.

Re: want to display elevated results on my display result screen differently.

Posted by dc tech <dc...@gmail.com>.
Have you looked at the relevance scores? I would speculate  elevate
matches would have constant, high score.

On 8/3/10, Vishal.Arora <vi...@value-one.com> wrote:

> Suppose i have elevate.xml file and i elevate the ID :- Artist:11650  and
> Artist:510 when i search for corgan
> this is elevate File
> 	<elevate>
>    		<query text="corgan">
>         			<doc id="Artist:11650" /><!-- the Smashing Pumpkins -->
>         			<doc id="Artist:510" /><!-- Green Day -->
>        		 	<doc id="Artist:35656" exclude="true" /><!-- Starchildren -->
>     		</query>
>   		<!-- others queries... -->
> 	</elevate>
>

> Is there any way (query parameter) which give us clue which ids are elevated
> when actual search done for corgan
>
> When we search than the result xml structure is same as normal search
> without elevation. I want to display elevated results on my display result
> screen differently.

Sent from my mobile device