Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Konstantin Knauf <kn...@apache.org> on 2022/03/11 08:35:56 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release 1.14.4, release candidate #1

Hi everyone,

I am pleased to announce that we have unanimously approved this release
candidate:

There are 5 approving votes, 3 of which are binding:
- Seth Wiesman (non-binding)
- Yun Tang (non-binding)
- Yun Gao (binding)
- Timo Walther (binding)
- Konstantin Knauf (binding)

There are no disapproving votes.

Thank you for verifying the release candidate. I will now proceed to
finalize the release and announce it once everything is published.

Cheers,
Konstantin

--

Konstantin Knauf

https://twitter.com/snntrable

https://github.com/knaufk

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release 1.14.4, release candidate #1

Posted by Martijn Visser <ma...@apache.org>.
Thanks to all the testers and Konstantin for driving the release!

Best regards,

Martijn Visser
https://twitter.com/MartijnVisser82