Posted to users@maven.apache.org by amit pugalia <am...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/15 06:32:01 UTC

Regarding maven 3 integration with Hudson

Hi,

I'm facing issues when using Maven 3 with latest build of Hudson.
The maven plugin doesn't seem to be compatible with Maven 3.
It throws errors as,

C:\hudson1\home\plugins\maven-plugin\WEB-INF\lib\maven-interceptor-1.389.jar
52039

org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.getWorld()Lorg/codehaus/classworlds/ClassWorld;
at hudson.maven.agent.Main.main(Main.java:115) at
hudson.maven.agent.Main.main(Main.java:62)
ERROR: Failed to launch Maven. Exit code = 1

I tried building a Free Style Project on the same but still facing issues.
Do we have a solution, please help.

Thanks,
Amit Pugalia.

Re: Regarding maven 3 integration with Hudson

Posted by nicolas de loof <ni...@gmail.com>.
take a look at Olivier blog about maven3 support on hudson
http://olamy.blogspot.com/

Posted by nicolas de loof <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yossi Shaul <yo...@gmail.com>.
Artifactory plugin for
Hudson<http://wiki.hudson-ci.org/display/HUDSON/Artifactory+Plugin>supports
Maven 3 builds (as free style projects).
You can use it even if you're not using Artifactory.

Yossi

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Salut,
Should be more a thread for hudson ml (have a look at the thread [1] )
Have look at the blog entry [2] and add comment in the dedicated
hudson jira entry [3].
A hudson build is available here :
http://people.apache.org/~olamy/hudson/main-maven3-support/

And move your question to the hudson ml :-)

Thanks;
--
Olivier Lamy
http://twitter.com/olamy