Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Gabe Harbs <ha...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/03 19:52:00 UTC

Website description

It looks like no-one ever fixed the website description (which is used by many social networks as well as search engines):
Has ad laudem impedit assueverit, vim ne corpora invenire. Consul salutatus voluptaria te mei, ei ullum liberavisse usu.

Re: Website description

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Om,

google now reflects right search values for "Apache Royale", so the fix is
now in place :)

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Website description

Re: Website description

Re: Website description

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> It’s a private Slack channel I belong to. Nothing to do with Royale.

Then it seems a little odd to a link to the Royale site there :-) Perhaps it would of been better to post that link to the mailing list?

Thanks,
Justin

Re: Website description

Posted by Gabe Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.
(I was just sending some friends a link to Royale so they could check it out.)

Re: Website description

Posted by Gabe Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.

Re: Website description

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Re: Website description

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Thanks Harbs,

I was not aware of this. I think I solved it. If you try now to link on
slack you should see right values (if there's no catching...)

thanks

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira