Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Jairo <ja...@fusoti.com.br> on 2017/05/05 12:58:28 UTC

Flex Mobile App + Android Service

I have an Mobile App that needs to be permanently listening for Socket data.
I´m thinking what´s the best approach to do this.

My idea is to develop the interface in Flex and an Android project that
contais a never ending service that will listening to incoming data; then,
even if you close the app, the service goes on listening to data.

I have 2 questions:

1) This is the best approach?

2) Is there a way to deploy this android project together with my Flex
Project? If there is a way, how to do this?