Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by Tomaz Muraus <to...@apache.org> on 2019/01/16 18:26:13 UTC

[dev] Libcloud git repository has moved

Dear Libcloud users and developers,

Our Liblcoud Git repository has moved. New URI / location is
http://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/libcloud.git (I will update the website
with this information shortly).

Old URI will still work as an alias for the new one for the time being, but
you are encouraged to switch to the new location.

Libcloud committers and PMC members:

Please link your Github account with Apache account here -
https://gitbox.apache.org/setup/.

This will give you write access to apache/libcloud Github repository and
you will be able to do things like close issues, merge PRs, push directly
to Github git remote, etc. (something we have been waiting on for a while -
woo!).

You can learn more at https://gitbox.apache.org/

Regards,
Tomaz

Re: [dev] Libcloud git repository has moved

Posted by anthony shaw <an...@gmail.com>.
Hooray!! No more git-am merge errors.