Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Hohlen, John" <JH...@erac.com> on 2002/11/25 19:48:02 UTC

Question: Struts-EL Release

I have a question about whether there will be an official release of the
"Struts-EL" subproject.  I'm currently using a nightly release (11/14) of
Struts-EL with Struts 1.1 B2.  Since there is no release of "Struts-EL", I
was wondering if one nightly build is better than the other -- almost like a
beta version of Struts-EL.  Otherwise, I'll assume the later, the better.

On a related note: When Struts1.1 is officially released, will "Struts-EL"
be part of the release?  If not, will "Struts-EL" be baselined at that time
(i.e. an official release to assure compatibility)?

Thanks,

JOHN