Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by LeViking <jo...@yahoo.fr> on 2011/03/09 14:13:26 UTC

DynamicSSLConfig

Hello,

I am developing an application for several webservice. With a certificate,
one without.
I first create a program for each webservice and they work properly. The
next step is to combine these two applications in a single application.

The trouble is that there is some conflict between the two. The first
connection prevents the second connection (I get a certificate error which
should not exist).

The trouble seems to have been treated here:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Axis/DynamicSSLConfig

Except I can not download sources which allows to make these changes.
Someone to help me?

Thank you in advance