Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Jesse Hu <yi...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/27 04:09:08 UTC

Why don't have a shindig-user mailing list?

Hi,

Why don't have a shindig-user mailing list?  shindig-dev has too many
tickets and commits.

--
Cheers,
Jesse

Posted by Jesse Hu <yi...@gmail.com>.
Let all subscribers creat a filter? They may be tired :)
+1 for shindig-dev@ and shindig-user@

Thanks!

--
Cheers,
Jesse

Posted by Vincent Siveton <vi...@gmail.com>.

Re: Why don't have a shindig-user mailing list?

Posted by Dan Peterson <dp...@google.com>.

Posted by Kevin Brown <et...@google.com>.

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk>.

Posted by Chris Chabot <ch...@xs4all.nl>.
Unix host with shell access and imap? use procmail http://ugweb.cs.ualberta.ca/howtos/procmail.html
Corperate mail? Use outlook filters..
gmail? create rules!

Most mail platforms have perfectly good solutions for this! :-)

	-- Chris

Posted by Michael Angerman <zr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kevin Brown <et...@google.com>.