Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Billingham, Walter 475" <Wa...@CIGNA.com> on 2002/07/18 15:27:49 UTC

newbie has mod_jk question

I can't seem to find the src for the Apache 2 mod_jk or whatever it changed
to?   Is the old 1.3.x src for mod_jk alright to compile against for Apache
2?  I also noticed that on my install of Tomcat 4.0.2 there is no placement
directory under /native for apache2 or libexec directory for putting the .so
files in Apache2 after compilation, I think that's right, I have tried to
find a howto on the building the mod_jk2.0 src but come up with page not
found or nothing at all.  Anybody know where these might be found, and where
do I actually put things once the ball gets rolling.  Thanks.  Trask.

Unix has its weak points but its file system is not one of them.

- Chris Torek

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown.  This e-mail transmission may contain confidential information.  This information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is intended even if addressed incorrectly.  Please delete it from your files if you are not the intended recipient.  Thank you for your compliance. Copyright (c) 2002 CIGNA

Re: newbie has mod_jk question

Posted by Jeff Beard <je...@cyberxape.com>.
Do you have the Tomcat connectors package?

--Jeff

Posted by Joseph Savard <Li...@savard.us>.
Its seems to be live on this end.

On 18 Jul 2002 at 11:09, Shannon Scott wrote:

> I also have been trying for days to download mod_jk from apache.org
> unsuccessfully...
> The suggested download link at the following website doesn't work.
>
> > > and it produced this link...
> > > http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-3.2-doc/tomcat-apache-howto.html
>
> Does anyone know a good source for mod_jk?
>
> Shannon

Joseph E. Savard
Principal
Applied Information Technologies, Inc.
"Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind." - Kipling

Re: newbie has mod_jk question

Posted by Shannon Scott <ss...@gwi.net>.

Posted by Andy Eastham <an...@gliant.com>.
Jez,

This would be great if it was correct and not completely out of date..;-)

Andy

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>

Posted by Joseph Savard <Li...@savard.us>.