Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Dushshantha Chandradasa <dc...@virtusa.com> on 2005/07/01 05:25:20 UTC

Problems in AxisEngineException::processException() [isuue No. AXISCPP-707]

Hi All,

I applied some fixes to the issue AXISCPP-707 and committed the changes
in to the CVS.

I tested following scenarios to test this and the results seem to be OK.

1. Exchanged the HTTPTransport.dll and HTTPChannel.dll file names
      2. Tested with an older version of dll file I used
AxisTransport.dll instead of HTTPTransport.dll
      3. Tested with wrong endpoints of clients
      4. Missing dll files

      5. Missing AxisXMLParser.dll

I removed the delete operation from the method processException() and
handled the NULL values for the arguments.

Thank you very much Henrik for raising this issue and providing hints
for the solution.

Regards,

Dushshantha