Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Rick McGuire <ri...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/05 12:45:23 UTC

Where is source tree for geronimo-txmanager-parent 3.0-SNAPSHOT?

Doing some last minute dependency checking on the components.  I see
that the txmanager components have a parent pom of
geronimo-txmanager-parent 3.0-SNAPSHOT, but I can't seem to find this
version anywhere in the svn tree.  The last version in tags is 2.1.4 and
there is nothing in trunk for this.  What am I missing here?

Rick

Re: Where is source tree for geronimo-txmanager-parent 3.0-SNAPSHOT?

Posted by Rick McGuire <ri...@gmail.com>.
On 5/5/2010 8:12 AM, Joe Bohn wrote:
> On 5/5/10 6:45 AM, Rick McGuire wrote:
>> Doing some last minute dependency checking on the components.  I see
>> that the txmanager components have a parent pom of
>> geronimo-txmanager-parent 3.0-SNAPSHOT, but I can't seem to find this
>> version anywhere in the svn tree. The last version in tags is 2.1.4 and
>> there is nothing in trunk for this. What am I missing here?
>>
>> Rick
>>

> I see it in the root pom under trunk:
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/components/txmanager/trunk/pom.xml
>

> Joe

Thanks!  That solved another mystery.  I couldn't figure out why the
tags only had entries for the transaction parent.  I should have
expanded the directory.

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net>.

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
Joe has already found the parent for you :-)

I'm working on cleaning up the poms here, mostly considering what package versions we might want on import and export, I hope to call a vote on this and the jaspi component later today.

thanks
david jencks

Posted by Rick McGuire <ri...@gmail.com>.