Posted to builds@apache.org by Nicolas Lalevée <ni...@hibnet.org> on 2010/08/20 14:51:04 UTC

[hudson] I was logged as SYSTEM

Hi hudson admins,

I was logged as my normal account, hibou, I get to configure my projects (IvyDE projects).
But suddenly, 5 mins ago, I refreshed the hudson web page in my Safari: hudson says I am logged as SYSTEM... ?!
I unlogged, relogged as hibou, I'm am still logged as hibou. Something really weird happend here...

Probably not related, but just like someone else told in this mailing list, when I submit a new configuration, the http request doesn't seems to end correctly. My browser is waiting for some response but none is given. I haven't wait until some connection timeout, I just closed the tab, as when I go look at the config stats in another tab in my browser, I get the actually updated config.

Nicolas

RE: [hudson] I was logged as SYSTEM

Posted by Uwe Schindler <uw...@thetaphi.de>.
I had the same here. When I was SYSTEM, I was able to change Lucene's Slave
configs. This is the reason for being able to do it two days ago.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 3:19 PM, Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com> wrote:
> I'll look into reporting this as a bug to Hudson.

http://issues.hudson-ci.org/browse/HUDSON-7256

/niklas

Re: [hudson] I was logged as SYSTEM

Posted by Nicolas Lalevée <ni...@hibnet.org>.
Le 20 août 2010 à 15:19, Niklas Gustavsson a écrit :

> 2010/8/20 Nicolas Lalevée <ni...@hibnet.org>:
>> I was logged as my normal account, hibou, I get to configure my projects (IvyDE projects).
>> But suddenly, 5 mins ago, I refreshed the hudson web page in my Safari: hudson says I am logged as SYSTEM... ?!
>> I unlogged, relogged as hibou, I'm am still logged as hibou. Something really weird happend here...
>
> Sounds like a Hudson bug, I tried to search for it, but couldn't find
> any clues. Did it say "SYSTEM" in the upper right corner, where your
> username would normally be? I'll look into reporting this as a bug to
> Hudson.

that's it, it said "SYSTEM" in the upper right corner, instead of "hibou"

Nicolas

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
Same just happened to me...

-Donald

Posted by Jesse Glick <je...@oracle.com>.
On 08/20/2010 08:51 AM, Nicolas Lalevée wrote:
> I was logged as my normal account, hibou, I get to configure my projects (IvyDE projects).
> But suddenly, 5 mins ago, I refreshed the hudson web page in my Safari: hudson says I am logged as SYSTEM... ?!
> I unlogged, relogged as hibou, I'm am still logged as hibou.

When I first went to the new site after jobs were transferred I was also logged in as SYSTEM. (With domain admin privileges, judging by the presence of a Manage Hudson
link.) I logged out and back in as jglick and haven't seen that happen since. FYI.