Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Eric di Domenico <er...@cafebotero.com> on 2002/07/18 14:48:09 UTC

XSP Descriptor file for FormValidator

Hi, I am attempting to use an XSP file as the descrfiptor for the
FormValidator.

When I access the xsp file directly I see the correct output, but via
the sitemap I get this error:

ERROR   (2002-07-18) 08:22.27:019
[sitemap.action.form-validator](/accounttariff/validate)
HttpProcessor[80][2]/AbstractComplementaryConfigurableAction: Could not
configure Database mapping environment org.xml.sax.SAXException: Not
allowed to define mixed content in the element esql:query at
jndi:/localhost/xml/accounttariff-form.xsp:13:17

In my xsp file I am using xsp:expr tags inside the esql tags. The file
compiles and gives the correct output when called directly.

Does anyone have a clue?

Thanks

Ciao

Eric

Re: XSP Descriptor file for FormValidator

Posted by Christian Haul <ha...@dvs1.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>.
On 18.Jul.2002 -- 08:48 AM, Eric di Domenico wrote:
> Hi, I am attempting to use an XSP file as the descrfiptor for the
> FormValidator.
>
> When I access the xsp file directly I see the correct output, but via
> the sitemap I get this error:
>
> ERROR   (2002-07-18) 08:22.27:019
> [sitemap.action.form-validator](/accounttariff/validate)
> HttpProcessor[80][2]/AbstractComplementaryConfigurableAction: Could not
> configure Database mapping environment org.xml.sax.SAXException: Not
> allowed to define mixed content in the element esql:query at
> jndi:/localhost/xml/accounttariff-form.xsp:13:17
>
> In my xsp file I am using xsp:expr tags inside the esql tags. The file
> compiles and gives the correct output when called directly.
>
> Does anyone have a clue?

Perhaps, if you could post a code snippet...
In general, using xsp tags within esql tags is OK.

	Chris.
--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l
haul@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de

RE: XSP Descriptor file for FormValidator

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.
> From: Eric di Domenico [mailto:eric@cafebotero.com]
>
> <map:parameter name="descriptor"
> value="context://xml/accounttariff-form.xsp"/>

Why you are feeding XSP source to the action? Don't you want to give
action result of XSP execution?

I.e.:

<map:parameter name="descriptor"
value="cocoon://url/to/accounttariff-form.xsp"/>

Vadim

Posted by Eric di Domenico <er...@cafebotero.com>.

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.
> From: Eric di Domenico [mailto:eric@cafebotero.com]
>
> Hi, I am attempting to use an XSP file as the descrfiptor for the
> FormValidator.

How do you do this?

Vadim