Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org> on 2010/08/02 22:14:09 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release 'development release' HBase 0.89.2010726 rc2?

Some notes, no vote yet:

- The images in the documentation aren't showing up, looks like the
link is wrong.

- HBASE-2892 was committed to the branch but it's not included. Stack
is telling me he had trouble building and that maybe it could explain
why it's missing.

J-D

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Vote passes.  Thanks to all who voted.  I'll put up the release later today.
St.Ack

Posted by Ryan Rawson <ry...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Todd Lipcon <to...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.