Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Thomas Hagedorn <Th...@alcatel.de> on 2000/08/23 16:17:20 UTC

Tomcat running in production

Hi there,

we just started development (redesign) of a business critical
application curently using ColdFusion and IIS.
Due to the need of platform independance (at least we have to support
Solaris, NT and Linux), we installed for development apache 1.3.12 +
tomcat 3.1 .
Software architecture will be moved to JSPs + EJBs.
For our decission, which servers we use in the target installation, we
need to know some experiences of other developers/companies in running
Apache/Tomcat in production environment under heavy load.
Additional informations about some experiences in EJB servers would be
fine.
Any help, link and experiences will be highly appreciated.

best regards
tom