Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com> on 2021/02/09 12:31:11 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] New default template

Debian does sound like a possible choice, considering the CentOS changes.
Note that Debian 10 is only supported starting from vSphere 6.7U2, and
XenServer 8.1, so different OS mapping need to be in place to support older
hypervisors (Other Linux 64-bit etc) - to ensure a somewhat proper OS
functioning - and of course, to be tested across all support hypervisors.

--

Andrija Panić