Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> on 2012/01/20 23:02:08 UTC

Removing tomcat.a.o/dev/dist

As per a rather old thread [1] I have moved the contents of [2].

Everything that was there is either in the archives or in Maven Central
so I have not kept any copies.

Note the live web site may take up to 24 hours to reflect the deletion.

Next I'll follow up to switching us to svn pubsub for releases which
will enable us to do releases in seconds rather than having to wait for
the changes to sync to the live servers. (We'll still have to wait for
the mirrors to sync).

Mark

[1] http://tomcat.markmail.org/thread/jkiyqge64qt6wag2
[2] http://tomcat.apache.org/dev/dist/

Moving to svnpubsub was: Removing tomcat.a.o/dev/dist

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 20/01/2012 22:02, Mark Thomas wrote:
> Next I'll follow up to switching us to svn pubsub for releases which
> will enable us to do releases in seconds rather than having to wait for
> the changes to sync to the live servers. (We'll still have to wait for
> the mirrors to sync).

Mark