Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jens Maukisch <co...@maukisch.net> on 2004/11/09 17:31:03 UTC

CForms-Binding: fb:insert-bean

Hi,

I'm trying to bind a model to a CForm (repeater widget).
The model looks like this:

public class Model {
        private Object[] element;

        public String getFoo() {}
        public String getBar() {}

        // Adds a new element to the element-array (and returns it)
        public Object addNewElement() {}
        // returns the Element Array
        public Object[] getElementArray() {}
}

The element array should be bound to a repeater widget and it should
be possible to add new elements.

The problem is that i have no add method like addNewElement(Object
obj). The method addNewElement() creates a new Element and adds it to
the array. So fb:insert-bean does not work because it requires
the two attributes "classname" and "addmethod".

Is there something that would work with my model or is it possible
to extend the binding-fw?

thanks for your held in advance

--
* best regards