Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by john obi <jo...@yahoo.com> on 2002/11/08 11:31:47 UTC

Business proposal

 From the Desk of John Obi
 Fax No: 234-1-7593844.

Attn: President/Ceo
Dear Sir,
With much sincerity of purpose we make this contact
with you after satisfactory information we gathered
believing that you will provide us with a feasible
solution to job/services rendered for the Nigerian
National Petroleum Corporation {N.N.P.C} by foreign
companies. Although it might be a surprise to you, it
is my sincere pleasure to intimate you with this
confidential business proposal which certainly benefit
all of us involved.I am a senior accountant with the
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation Headquarters
Lagos. I have decided with some colleagues in the
Central Bank of Nigeria {C.B.N} and the Federal
Ministry of Finance to contact you secretly on this
business for the arrangement of transferring the sum
of US$30,000,000 ( Thirty Million United States
Dollars only) to your company or personal account
through the Central Bank of Nigeria. However, concrete
arrangement has been made to remit the fund
successfully into your account.This money emanated
from over invoiced contract awarded to a foreign firm.
The contract was executed in 1996 and the exact amount
has been paid the initial executor of the project,
remaining the above over invoiced amount. Being
Government officials, we are prevented by the law from
operating Foreign Bank account while still in the
Government service, hence the need for your
assistance.
REMITTANCE OUTLINE:
1.IN OUR ACCOUNT: We shall secure payment approval
from relevant offices here, for the release of the
contract sum in favour of your personal/company's
account, with the information we shall require from
you, we have already concluded arrangement to secure a
fast approval so that the fund could be transferred
within a period of 7 working days, Three {3} officials
will be coming over there to stay with you before the
money will be wired into your account for the
disbursement.
2.YOUR GOOD SELF: You are expected to furnish us with
the necessary instruments to remit the money, viz the
name and address of your company, name and address of
your bank and your bank particulars for easy transfer,
most importantly, you should ensure that the minimum
tax is paid {if any}. On arrival of the funds, you
will be expected to advise us on investment plans
since we do not intend bringing the whole part of our
share back to Nigeria.
3.TERMS AND CONDITION: For rendering these services,
we have decided that 30% of the total fund be given to
you, 65% will be for us {Nigeria Group} while 5% is
set aside for expenses on both sides. This transaction
is 100% risk-free, you need not to be afraid. However,
it requires your maximum co-operation, serious mutual
trust, honesty and absolute confidentiality, to avoid
jeopardizing this transaction and the position of the
Government functionaries involved.  Please let me know
your position by fax through this number 234-1-7593844
as soon as  this gets to you.

Best regards
John Obi
NB:
Pls send all correspondence to my e-mail address or
through my fax number.

http://launch.yahoo.com/u2