Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Tuan Nguyen Minh <tu...@sdcgrp.com> on 2002/03/01 08:51:40 UTC

Access XSL param from Javascript (using Xalan)

Hello,

In my XSL stylesheet, I have some Javascript. However, I cannot access an XSL parameter / variable within Javascript codes (I'm using Xalan 2.2.10).

Could someone tell me how to get / set an XSL parameter / variable from Javascript ? Is there any way to communicate between Javascript in XSL stylesheet and other XSL objects ?

I've also heard that MS XML suppports to solve this problem (using msxsl:script). Can I use MSXML and Apache Xalan together ?

Thank you.
Tuan