Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Carl Steinbach <cw...@apache.org> on 2015/06/10 23:20:48 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Hive PMC Members - Chao Sun and Gopal Vijayaraghavan

I am pleased to announce that Chao Sun and Gopal Vijayaraghavan have been
elected to the Hive Project Management Committee. Please join me in
congratulating Chao and Gopal!

Thanks.

- Carl

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive PMC Members - Chao Sun and Gopal Vijayaraghavan

Posted by Chao Sun <ch...@cloudera.com>.
Thanks Lenni!

Posted by Lenni Kuff <ls...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulation!