Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by jelramzy <Ra...@consulting-for.accor.com> on 2013/06/24 16:40:22 UTC

How to secure the access to the web console in AMQ 5.8 using JAAS and Apache DS

Hi all,

i am looking for any hints or tutorials showing a step by step approach to
secure the embedded web console in the AMQ 5.8 using JAAS and Apache DS.

 Regards

Re: How to secure the access to the web console in AMQ 5.8 using JAAS and Apache DS

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi,

so in order to secure web console, you need to secure the Jetty instance.
Take a look at conf/jetty.xml. We use by default simple HashLoginService,
but you can configure it using jaws

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Jetty/Tutorial/JAAS

Unfortunately, I'm not aware of any examples beyond this.

Regards
--
Dejan Bosanac