Posted to user@thrift.apache.org by Aaron Chappelle <aa...@skype.net> on 2010/03/10 01:13:42 UTC

does pthread on Mac support pthread_mutex_timedlock?

Trying to build the latest in the svn repository (Revision: 921187)
and came across an issue not being able to build with the current
version of Mutex.cpp.  From what I understand the pthread used on
Leopard (or the version I have at least) doesn't support the
pthread_mutex_timedlock call.

Am I missing something, or is this not able to build on Mac?

Thanks,

Aaron

Re: does pthread on Mac support pthread_mutex_timedlock?

Posted by Aaron Chappelle <aa...@skype.net>.
i just pulled out the offending code for now...  any other suggestions
are appreciated.

Aaron

--
Aaron Chappelle