Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Matthew L Daniel <md...@sterlingplanet.com> on 2000/11/03 23:44:34 UTC

Re: Mailing list Archive?

http://www.mail-archive.com/velocity-user%40jakarta.apache.org/

and (if you're into this kind of stuff):

http://www.mail-archive.com/velocity-dev%40jakarta.apache.org/

	I subscribed both lists to The Mail Archive a couple of months ago
as an interm solution until the Apache Group provided their own archives.
The Mail Archive always lags a few days (??) behind the actual list (judging
from the CVS commits - since I am not honored enough to actually be able to
subscribe to either of them), but it is searchable.

  HTH,
  -- /v\atthew
--
Matthew L Daniel                   Rich bachelors should be heavily taxed.
Internet Director 		   It is not fair that some men should be