Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Jinfeng Ni <jn...@apache.org> on 2017/03/16 15:40:07 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Drill 1.10.0 Released

On behalf of the Apache Drill community, I am happy to announce the
release of Apache Drill 1.10.0.

For information about Apache Drill, and to get involved, visit the
project website [1].

This release introduces new features and enhancements, including
CREATE TEMPORARY TABLE AS command, Kerberos authentication and Web
console improvement. Review the release notes for a complete list of
fixes and enhancements [2].

The binary and source artifacts are available here [3].

Thanks to everyone in the community who contributed to this release!

1. https://drill.apache.org/
2. https://drill.apache.org/docs/apache-drill-1-10-0-release-notes/
3. https://drill.apache.org/download/

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Drill 1.10.0 Released

Posted by Kunal Khatua <kk...@mapr.com>.
Hi Bob

Thanks for the positive acknowledgement of our efforts.

We're also interested in understanding what reformatting (I'm guessing you mean code refactoring?) did you do for workarounds. As an open source project, we look forward to contributions from the community in solving problems that some of us might not have thought of.

Could you share what issues did you try to resolve in Drill?

Thanks

Kunal

________________________________

Posted by Jinfeng Ni <jn...@apache.org>.