Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Kaul, Rohit" <Ro...@wmg.com> on 2010/12/10 02:40:07 UTC

Trinidad : Support for JDK 6

Hi

We use Apache MyFaces Trinidad 1.2.8 in our JEE application running on
JBoss 4.3 EAP with JSF 1.2 (Sun RI)

We are looking to upgrade to JBoss 5.1 that only supports JDK 6.

The question is that does Trinidad support JDK 6?, because according to
the Trinidad official web site, JDK 5 is in the dependency list.

Can you please answer our query? Many thanks.

Thanks, Rohit Kaul

Technical Team | GCDM | WMG

HCL Technologies

*: rohit.kaul@wmg.com | AIM: rohitkaul_83@yahoo.co.in

*: (+1) 818-569-9574

RE: Trinidad : Support for JDK 6

Posted by ve...@thomsonreuters.com.
Does anyone have update on Trinidad 2 release ? Mojarra JSF 2.0 got released long back and 2.1  is due soon. It would be good if we got a Trinidad 2.0 soon.

Another thing is Trinidad doesn't allow for mixing of other JSF libraries like PrimeFAces,Richfaces. Hope that's resolved as well.

Thanks
Venkat

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.